Lockheed Martin Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst in Aurora, Colorado
Description: This is a position within the Delivery Management Team for a maintenance program.
The Delivery Management Team is responsible for the deployment phase within the baseline life cycle. They are the project leads for the promotion of Software baselines, COTS, GOTS, and Hardware to the local test system and the operational system. They perform audits of baseline content, research and resolve inconsistencies from the audits, maintain the release content documentation, customize the detailed promotion installation checklist, conduct the execution of the promotion checklist during the baseline promotions, brief status to Management and Customers, lead the lessons learned and best practices process for the baseline promotion phase, maintains the team’s process and procedure documentation, and maintains promotion metrics.
The operational system is a 24X7, large-scale, Linux-based system written primarily in C++ using Oracle Relational Databases.
- Develop and maintain executable plans/schedules to deliver COTS, GOTS, program specific custom software, and hardware to multiple locations.
- Be able to design, develop and analyze baseline releases containing software and hardware to produce schedules that manage timelines and inter dependencies using historical data as a starting footprint that is tuned with process improvements;
- Using tools, be able to measure progress and anticipate resource dependencies/bottlenecks with detailed reports that show where any slack exists or where schedules do not close;
- Enable team members to manage tasks, collaborate, and/or flag issues and risks to proposed schedules and with concurrence, make the necessary adjustments to the schedules;
- With reports, enable upper management to define business drivers, measure strategic impact of competing ideas, and view project and resource status across the enterprise.
Desired Skills: - Experience with Waterfall and Agile type development programs
- Experience with Cloud implementation
- Knowledge/experience with xSIS
- Have experience with complex program planning where a multitude of resources are all contributing to the final product
-Experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Working knowledge of software lifecycle
- Ability to support and/or lead forums with the purpose of developing/solving program schedules/challenges
- Be able to present clearly and concisely on a weekly basis to upper management and customers
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.