Geologics Senior Systems Integration Technologist - TS/SCI in Aurora, Colorado
Senior Systems Integration Technologist - TS/SCI
Linux Senior Systems Integration
Location: Aurora, Colorado
You have an Active DOD Secret Clearance.
You are a RedHat Linux Systems Admin who is outstanding with installation, configuration, and overall management of Linux systems RHEL 5/6/7, including networking, storage, benchmarking, and security.
You're experienced with bash, Python, and/or Ruby.
You' are skilled with security management such as STIGs and/or RMF.
• Linux System Administration in a development environment; strong background in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL 5/6/7)
o Installing, troubleshooting and upgrading Linux Server
o Patch management tools such as RPM and YUM package management, Red Hat Satellite
o Deploying Linux OS using kickstart
• Active Directory Management:
o Managing and troubleshooting GPO’s, DNS, and DHCP as it pertains to the Linux OS.
o Adding machines into active Directory using the Centrify Management tool
o Setting up service accounts, user accounts and permission them using Centrify Groups.
• Strong knowledge of VMware Horizon 7.x
o Deploying Linux VDIs
o Troubleshooting virtual machines using vCenter to include Networking, OS and host issues.
• Extensive knowledge VMware vSphere 6.x Infrastructure
o How to create a VM
o How to troubleshoot virtual machines using vCenter to include Networking, OS and host issues.
• Ability to Create, maintain and update software deployment and configuration guides, tune system performance, troubleshooting, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space
• Basic Network Administration knowledge utilizing CISCO
• HP hardware: Install, troubleshoot physical hardware (i.e. server, workstations and thin clients)
• Application support and troubleshooting to include COTS/GOTS/FOSS Software installations.
• DOD STIG deployment and troubleshooting as well as system monitoring and logging.
• Installation and configuration documentation that is easily followed
• Create troubleshooting scripts in Powershell, Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.
• Experience with Automation Tools; CHEF, Puppet
• Willing and able to travel approximately 20% to additional local off-site locations for installations and maintenance work on short notice as needed
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations.
• Security+ Certification or other 8570 Compliance
This position requires the ability to maintain a DOD Secret Clearance.
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call back with more information.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Aurora , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs):