Raytheon Technologies Sr Software Engineer II in Aurora, Colorado
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility? Then join our team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is one of Raytheon Technologies (RTX) four businesses (Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, and Raytheon Missiles & Defense). Separately, we take on our customers' greatest obstacles. Together we define the future of aerospace and defense through technologies that inspire progress and transform industries. RIS delivers the original technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any obstacle. RIS develops advanced sensors, training, cyber and software solutions; providing a resolute advantage to civil, military and commercial customers.
The Software Configuration Manager will:
Design and implement configuration management of a continuous build pipeline to include:
• Develop the infrastructure as code and software identification and semantic versioning strategy
• Develop the baseline promotion process and align to effective testing performed within the pipeline
• Integrate change management workflows with the version control repository to support end-to-end traceability of changes to source code
• Develop and maintain automated configuration status accounting reports describing build content and defect status • Administer the infrastructure and source code repositories
• Develop and maintain automated scripts to perform builds and deployments
The software configuration manager will also be responsible for training the CM processes to stakeholders, demonstrating great attention to detail executing tasks and creating supporting documentation, and communicating status to functional and program key team members.
This position requires the candidate to work in a collaborative environment in which evolving program priorities, cultivate team member task priority. This position is part of a larger SWCM team and requires regular collaboration with team members. The candidate must be comfortable communicating in both oral and written formats.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in software development, software configuration management, or systems administration
• Minimum 6 years of experience with an infrastructure as code or software version control repository such as BitBucket, GIT, IBM Rational ClearCase or Rational Team Concert, or Subversion
• Minimum 6 years of automation experience shell scripting in LINUX, Unix, or Windows
• Self - guided work to achieve person task completion in support of team goals and program targets
• Excellent communication skills
Active Secret Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) with 6 years of experience
• Infrastructure as code or software defect workflow administration and management
• Experience with software development in Cloud-based and virtual environments
• COTS/FOSS Configuration Management
• Experience with the Atlassian Suite, PERL, Python, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible
• Configuration Management Certifications
Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship required.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
“In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $86,500 to $160,000; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.”
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.