Rose International INC Support Analyst in Aurora, Colorado
Position Title: Support Analyst
Position Number: 292567
Location: Aurora, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Database, Pega, SAS, SQL
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Production Support Analyst Senior
Duration: 06 Months CTH
Location: Aurora, CO 80014
· Provides analysis to develop, design, implement, maintain and support new/existing product system administration both internally and with external vendors.
· Work includes responding to end user/client problems/issues/requests within the application/system, performing data and job management, supporting connectivity and interfacing issues, and researching/remediation of data and technical issues.
· Position includes: analytical research and critical thinking, 1st tier support, issue management, job scheduling, interface and job monitoring, system report review and issue resolution, user access administration and SOX control management, data support such as database configuration, queries and reporting, recommending/designing/developing solutions, analyzing efficiencies, conducting/supporting functional testing.
· Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience-5-10 years of the above relevant work experience in areas such as business systems analysis, systems support, data analysis/reporting or administration -Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Verbal and written -Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills required -Strong detail and quality orientation essential -Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments & priorities required -Self-motivated team player who can work independently with some management direction and who can work collaboratively with various stakeholders is required -Proficiency in data management, analysis and reporting tools, e.g.
· MS Access, DB2, VB, SAS preferred -Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills preferred ESSENTIAL DUTIES: -Monitors, supports and maintains day-to-day existing functionality/programs/performs system analysis and troubleshooting to resolve end-user/clients data and technical issues -Participates in/performs intermediate system analysis and troubleshooting to implement new functionality/programs/applications -Researches, configures, tests and implements new functionality/programs/applications to support a business need -Coordinates and works with experienced stakeholders on troubleshooting issues of intermediate to advanced complexity and contributes to system design solutions -Grants end-users access to systems and allocates the appropriate system security levels based on requests, approvals per SOX guidelines -Participates in testing of system functionality to ensure user acceptance -Performs intermediate analysis/support using databases and data reporting tools -Ability to access data via VB, SQL , DB2 and SAS -Monitors, develops, maintains, and manages reports, including ad hoc reports -Data analysis and support of key department deliverables (e.g.
· EOCs and ID Cards) -Helps design, develop, and implement new and improved processes, and tools and system enhancements -Serves as a link between the business users and IT technical support team -Participates on projects as assigned -Prepares training materials and communication updates and conducts training.
· -Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Details
· Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software such as Blue Prism, Pega, UiPath or Automation Anywhere, preferred
· Proficiency working with SAS, Tableau, Oracle, SQL Server, Business Objects or similar database, analytic and reporting tools
· Capable of leading an engagement with external vendors to build a process automation center of excellence
· Prior management experience preferred; this is an opportunity to build and lead a regional process automation and production support team
· Experience working as a data analyst or developing process solutions for analytic functions.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)