Lockheed Martin System Engineer - Microsoft Windows in Aurora, Colorado
Description: Do you have an active Top Secret clearance? Are you looking for an exciting career as a System Engineer at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that challenges your mind, grows your skills, and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions is right in front of you? At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and solve problems that others think are impossible. We have challenging missions that will inspire and innovate!
Our SBIRS team in Aurora, Colorado is looking for a motivated System Engineer to perform Microsoft Windows work. You will be responsible for technical planning, problem resolving, and supporting the overall SBIRS effort at Buckley Air Force Base. This position has periodic travel to exciting international locations where onsite logistic work is needed.
In addition, employees enjoy great benefits such as health, vision, dental, 401K, paid time off, and flexible work schedules.
Comes join us at Lockheed Martin!
- Active Top Secret clearance with a current background investigation
- Install/configure Windows operating systems and software applications
- Configure Windows operating system security setting/parameters in accordance DISA security requirements
- Group Policy Management
- Install Windows operating system security patches and antivirus software updates
- Create/manage Windows user accounts and security groups – includes password and SmartCard maintenance
Schedule and monitor data backups
- Perform periodic inventory of assigned IT assets and update IT asset management databases
- Diagnose and resolve hardware/software problems/issues
- Create scripts to automate system administration tasks
- Candidate must have an active TS security clearance with a current Background Investigation
- System Center Configuration Manager
- ePolicy Orchestrator
- Windows 10 and Server 2012R2
- Virtualization using Hyper-V
- Distributed File System
- .Net software development with Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server development and administration
- Loadbalancing web servers
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cherwell ITSM
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.