Robert Half International Back End Developer in BOULDER, Colorado
In this role, you will work with other engineers to design and implement new features, work closely with designers and their QA team, keep their codebase lean and modern, and help stamp out technical debt. This company is in the initial stages of two industry-transformational and forward-looking projects and it is the perfect time to make a meaningful impact on their organization at every level. This is an ideal role for someone intelligent and curious, and who is excited to stay abreast of new technologies and principles in Web Development in the Cloud.
● 3+ years of full stack (back end heavy) development experience
● Contribute to the design and development of complex server side logic, accounting for session management, user permissions, security, and data protection.
● Contribute to design robust database schemas and optimize queries.
● Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs web.
● Contribute and enforce best practices throughout our development process.
● Identify sub-optimal processes and communicate alternatives to the team. ● Be adamant about building reusable, testable, well-documented software and increasing test coverage for all backend services.
100% Company Paid M/D/V for employee and family!!
Very flexible WFH policy with potential for full remote
*Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. No sponsorship is available at this time. Please no 3rd party vendors.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.