Donatech Embedded Software Engineer II in Boulder, Colorado
- Design, develop and implement embedded software (including low level embedded drivers) for aerospace
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
Perform other duties as necessary. What You'll Need
BS degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field is required plus 5 or more years related experience
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience in designing, developing, and testing software for operational systems using C/C++
- Understanding and experience with VxWorks OS
- Experience with embedded software development.
- Experience with formal software development practices including the use of software version control, coding standards and style guides.
Job #: 18-03013
Location: Boulder, CO