Google Online Care Program Manager, Google Technical Services, Users and Products in Boulder, Colorado
The Google Technical Services Consumers team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
Google’s Users and Products (gUP) team is on a mission to delight the consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome, and Google Play. gUP focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Lead programs that enable a better user experience at scale through new technologies.
- Analyze user pain points to understand root cause of issues from disparate data sources.
- Develop, socialize, and program manage support or product-related improvements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading User Experience Researcher Programs (User Studies, User Behavior, Targeted User Research).
- Experience with delivering customer insights by analyzing user intent, customer needs and behavioral metrics.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Experience working across product, user research and data analyst teams to understand user behavior and deliver product and user experience optimizations.
- Data experience (SQL, app script, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive high-profile, complex operational and strategic initiatives, involving cross-functional teams (UX, Engineering, Business, analytics, etc.) while consulting others without direct authority.
- Effective program management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.