Kelly Services Product Trainer / Product Support ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂ in Boulder, Colorado
Kelly IT Resources is assisting its client, a large software and hardware development company, in finding Technical Support Representative II .
Title: Product Trainer / Product Support – Post Sales / Technical Support Representative II
Location: Boulder, CO
Client: Software and Hardware Development
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Two major areas: Post-Sale support and technical training on IIoT products and solutions.
• Provides post-sale Tech Support to customers and channel partners, resolving connectivity issues, troubleshooting devices, ordering parts or assisting in equipment replacement over the phone,
• Conduct periodic classroom training, both for visiting customers and new employees
• Telephone and Email support for all Technologies’ products. Basic product troubleshooting and diagnostics
• Ethernet, RF and wireless network debugging
• Configuration and optimization assistance
• Identification of hardware problems
• Simple lab reproductions of customer environments and problems Escalation to upper tier Support as required. Receive escalations from junior tier Support members
• Communicate product issues to internal teams. Enter product defects into defect tracking system
• Document all customer activities in case management system
• Contribute technical and best practice material to the user documents, and internal and external knowledge base
• Will participate in rotating after-hours / weekend on-call Support
Required Technical Skills and Experience
• Self-driven to develop expertise on company’s products, new concepts and technologies, and interoperation with customer 3rd party products
• Experience supporting IP Networks required; CCNA or similar networking certifications desired
• Experience supporting RF and wireless products and networks strongly desired
• Experience with industrial I/O, Modbus, serial communications such as RS232, RS485, TTL, desired
• Experience with Linux desired
• Experience with shell scripting desired
• Ability to author technical best practices and FAQ material
• Experience with SalesForce.com or other case management systems highly preferred
• Experience with virtual support (WebEx, GoToMeeting, TeamViewer, etc) preferred
• Excellent customer service skills, including strong written and verbal communication, deductive reasoning, problem solving and troubleshooting
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly Tina Zahradnik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-863-7863
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.