Kelly Services Software Application Engineer (Integration of Wireless Networking Solutions) in Boulder, Colorado
Kelly IT Resources is assisting its client, a large software and hardware development company, in finding Software Application Engineer for their Wireless Networking Solutions Integration team .
Title: Software Application Engineer (Integration of Wireless Networking Solutions)
Location: Boulder, CO
Client: Software and Hardware Development
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Travel of less than 25% may be required
Responsible for working with customers and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners to integrate their applications with the wireless networking solutions platform on company’s products.
The OEM Application Engineer will provide support and expertise throughout the sales cycle to ensure complete customer satisfaction, including during the technology evaluation stage, to assist the company in securing design wins.
The role will focus on pre-sales and integration support; however, some post-sales support of existing wireless networking solutions customers may be involved.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong understanding of Linux administration and shell scripting
• Knowledge of a version control system such as Git (preferred), Mercurial, CVS, ClearCase or SVN • Excellent problem solving and communications skills
• Work closely with customers, OEMs, and developers to integrate new applications into current product lines
• Excellent written and verbal communication with coworkers and customers
• Serve as a technical escalation point to the internal and external Support teams, as related to the wireless networking solutions application environment
• Ability to properly document related processes and procedures, for both customer and wireless networking solutions consumption
• Must be a US Person in accordance with United States immigration laws to be considered for this position
• Experience with SQL databases desired
• Knowledge of Jenkins or other similar build / automation system
• Knowledge and experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, multicast, SNMP, MQTT, CoAP and related interface protocols
• Web development experience • MODBUS and other industrial protocols
• Bachelor's degree in CS, EE, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly Tina Zahradnik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-863-7863
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.