Google Support Specialist, Ads Data Hub, Google Technical Services in Boulder, Colorado
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Boulder, CO, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
The Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving challenges from Sales teams and Google's advertisers and provide support during non-office hours when required.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve challenges.
- Manage sales and customer inquiries via live chat, tickets, and other channels.
- Work directly with large advertisers as well as internal Sales teams.
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes, including developing documentation and training materials.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience working in an online advertising role.
- Experience with Data Analytics, Google Ads, or other online advertising reporting systems.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Customer focused with client facing experience.
- Experience working with cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Java/Python/SQL.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability prioritize tasks and work effectively within a team.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.