Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Ball Metalpack - Cash Application Specialists in Broomfield, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Metalpack is a new joint venture between Platinum Equity and Ball Corporation. We are excited about the opportunities ahead as we leverage our expertise to create value and a sense of ownership.
Ball Metalpack produces 100 percent recyclable tinplate food and aerosol containers. As part of Ball Corporation, we’ve been industry leaders for years. Now we are standing up a new company with exciting new roles and responsibilities – including this one!
Metal food packaging has set the standard for freshness and preservation for well over a century, and we continue to push boundaries and develop innovations. What excites us most is the sustainability advantages that metal packaging delivers to our customers and to families. It is one of the most environmentally friendly and economical forms of packaging.
Since the aerosol can revolutionized consumer products in the 1940s, Ball has refined and improved the technology to suit todays needs. We recently breathed new air into aerosol technology with the introduction of our next generation of tinplate aerosol packaging, which is helping us meet and exceed our customers’ growing expectations.
With the help of our 1,300 talented employees, Ball Metalpack will continue to revolutionize our industries, serve our customers and put the right people, processes and partners in place to help us achieve our vision and create long-term value.
Ball Metalpack is a Lean Manufacturing System environment.
Primary Purpose of Position :
Responsible for the daily application of cash application for the organization.
- Daily processing of cash receipts from all sources (lockbox, mail, wire and ACH)
- Handle all short/over payments as well as any unidentified items.
- Resolve accounts receivable related questions
- Reconcile cash posting to bank deposits
- Journal entry preparation.
- Follow established internal controls for GAAP compliance
- Provide support to all Finance department responsibilities as needed.
- Create ad hoc reports and performs special projects as requested
- Keen attention to detail necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college education or work-related experience. Minimum 2 year degree in accounting/finance or other relevant field.
- Job related experience for 2 year(s) minimum in accounting in a corporate or public accounting environment.
- Desire experience in credit and collection processes.
- Desire experience with general ledger maintenance and analysis
- Advanced skill level in the following software programs: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, financial accounting software.
- Proficient skills required in following areas: problem solving and analysis, interpersonal, verbal and written communications, organization, and time-management
Relocation for this position is NOT Available.
Ball Metalpack offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Ball Metalpack - Cash Application Specialists
Job ID: 664629
Location: CO - Broomfield