Robert Half International Revenue Cycle Analyst in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
Accountemps is looking for a Revenue Specialist to join our growing client's team. This position will introduce you to Finance and provide opportunities to collaborate with other departments while gaining exposure to business operations.
• Resolve customer issues using collection and deduction resolution techniques to improve free cash flow and working capital.
• Validate accuracy of trade deductions to approved plans and deals.
• Establish positive cross-functional relationships to respond to the needs and concerns of the business and the customer.
• Partner with supply chain and other finance functions to optimize the deduction resolution process.
• Deliver best in class service to internal and external partners.
• Identify and participate in process improvement opportunities as they arise
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
• You are a college graduate and may have a few years of applicable work experience.
• You may have experience with relevant programs such as SAP
• You have strong communication and customer service skills.
• You are comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• You may have experience in accounts receivable and collections.
• You have strong analytical skills and are very organized.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.