Comcast Director, NOC (Managed Services) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for overseeing and directing the managed enterprise solutions NOC team across 3 geographic locations. Looking for a passionate Director who will drive an expanding enterprise NOC team to high standards of performance. This leader will be accountable for all aspects of NOC operation-alarms, ticket workflow, event management, escalations, processes, training, tools, metrics and reporting. Must drive TTR and a positive enterprise customer experience. Provides decisive and proactive leadership and communication to establish staffing, operations, procedures and metrics/SLAs. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and engineering levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve Service Assurance and business objectives. Influences, shapes, and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
- Lead all NOC operational aspects by ensuring stable, robust and scalable operational processes to support enterprise managed customers.
- Play an active role in the management team by participating in project prioritization, change management and other departmental responsibilities.
- Create and implement standardized processes and improving on existing methodologies, including departmental structures and organizational improvements.
- Ensure team coverage of 24/7/365 operations, on-call duties for response management and issue resolution.
- Work closely with NOC team leaders to assure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage enterprise services operations activities in multiple locations.
- Establish and maintain solid vendor and boundary partner relationships.
- Work closely with field operations, account team, sales, product development, service delivery, warehouse / logistics staff.
- Direct the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures, and standards.
- Prepare, analyze, and manage NOC operations through analysis of activities.
- Provide oversight and an escalation role for enterprise solutions.
- Develop NOC staffing plans. Recruit and hire management team. Establish individual performance goals for direct reports, conduct performance reviews and provide coaching and counseling.
- Collaborate with resource management team to anticipate staffing needs, in addition to recruiting, training and continually developing team members.
- Ensure achievement of all NOC team, and SLA goals and standards.
- Participate in annual budgetary and financial management, workforce including forecasting and planning. Develop long range strategic planning and cost operations management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- MBA or advanced degree high preferred
Field of Study:
- Technical or Business Operations
- Experience in a Managed Service, NOC environemtn high preferred
Years of Experience:
-Generally requires 10 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer