CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. eCommerce Marketplace Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
eCommerce Marketplace Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
eCommerce Marketplace Analyst
City: Centennial, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J0121-0533
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Marketplace Analyst to support the Digital Transformation efforts of a leading global organization. This Analyst will work collaboratively with business and IT team members within a dynamic environment to restructure data and provide a pricing strategy for the organization.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global consulting practice serving hundreds of clients around the world. Our team of experts has significant experience providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional team members to join and continue to grow our expertise.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company.
CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Act as a liaison between Business & IT to structure the data in such a way that is useful for online B2B eCommerce.
• Develop online pricing B2B ecommerce strategy to improve profit margin and sales volumes
• Evaluate future market trends and inform future pricing decisions
• Synthesize market trends with internal data, including prices of products currently on the market, customer response.
• Work with business stakeholders to understand the business need behind initiatives in order to create user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Create process flow diagrams to help illustrate business requirements and concepts.
• Work closely with marketing, sales and ops teams to capture and provide new product pricing strategies based on go-to-market plans
• Business acumen on Distribution channel pricing tactics.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $70,000-$90,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years experience managing product listings on online sites (marketplaces or B2B e-commerce platforms) and content distribution
• Product management experience, including researching product opportunities and contacting vendors
• Experience in implementation to Digital eCommerce
• Strong communication skills; must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, colleagues, and customers
• Strong analytical background: ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Strong aptitudes for numbers; Forecasting and planning
• Must be proactive, a self-starter and thrive within a fast-paced environment
• Must have strong organizational skills, very detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables and V-Lookup
Nice to have:
Prior knowledge on Cloud based online store application and application knowledge on any of the leading software (Salesforce, Oracle ERP, Net suite or MS Dynamics)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.