Comcast Engineer 2, Service Assurance (Managed Svcs) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for working escalated managed service customer trouble
tickets, troubleshooting operations issues and providing technical
solutions to operational problems. This is a customer facing position
that requires a unique skillset of being highly technical, while
delivering a great customer experience. Acts in compliance with industry
and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manage escalated tickets from Tier 1/2 and install groups.
- Act as an escalation point for managed services customers.
- Interface with off-net carriers to drive escalated issues.
- Perform adjustments to customer networks as needed or upon request.
- Ensure that customer configurations across multiple platforms are kept
up to date.
- Maintain and create technical documentation of processes and
procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Acts as a knowledge resource to the Tier 1/2 and install teams.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- CCENT or other entry level industry certifications a plus
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer