Comcast NOC Supervisor(Managed Svcs) in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for overseeing and supervising the staffing, day-to-day
activities, and operations of technical staff. Manages and reports
relevant key performance indicators. Customarily and regularly directs
the work of at least two or more full-time employees or their
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Perform quality assurance auditing of tickets worked and calls taken
by direct reports.
- Interface with backline engineering regarding escalations.
- Manage and report key performance indicators, including average speed
to answer, abandon rate, service level %, etc.
- Handle difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by
- Assist in scheduling and assignment of technical staff to meet support
- Hold monthly, semi-monthly, weekly meetings with staff, individually
and as a group to talk about performance towards goals, customer news
and needs, etc.
- In conjunction with the engineering team, develop new processes and
determine division of responsibilities among teams.
- Assist in recruiting and selection of hiring new staff.
- Assist in onboarding of new staff, including ensuring that all needed
training is provided.
- Stay abreast of rapidly developing new technologies that will require
support from the team.
- Train subordinates as new technology is implemented.
- Perform employee evaluations, disciplinary actions etc.
- Participates in weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly customer care calls,
- Serves as first supervisory level on-call.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Telecommunications, Computer Science
- CCENT, or other relevant industry certification
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer