Arrow Electronics Pricing Specialist in Centennial, Colorado
Pricing Specialists are the liaison/interface between Arrow's sales team and its suppliers. This position is responsible for developing, growing and leveraging supplier relationships to negotiate product pricing and availability and increase sales.
● The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships, to negotiate competitive pricing and availability, to increase sales and gross profit dollars for all regions.
● The liaison/interface between Arrow's suppliers and Arrow sales team, responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy.
● Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management.
● Monitor, measure and report supplier market price performance. Prepare negotiation material as well as support the negotiation process. Works with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy.
● Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies.
● Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority.
● Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to market price. This data should be segment, supplier and selling company specific.
Solid work history
Passive/Connector/Electromechanical background strongly preferred
Proficiency in multiple software and applications including MS Office
Intermediate Excel skills
Ability to multitask and change gears quickly
Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships via phone and email
Sales or Sales Support experience
Distribution experience preferred
Oracle experience preferred
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.