Comcast Project Manager 1, Retail Ethernet in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating Comcast Business Advanced Voice, Ethernet and/or all associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works with significant guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Establishes dates required for on time completion of network activations and evaluates impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of services.
- Facilitates required meetings; prioritizes cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Coordinates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately.
- Reviews contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Meets organizational scorecard, productivity and quality metrics.
- Serves as primary contact with customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- May support one or more products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
- schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, negotiate, and solve problems.
-Act as a single point of contact for customer initiatives.
- Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require technical knowledge.
Education Level Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years' Experience-Generally requires 0-2 year's related experi
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer