Comcast Senior Sales Operations Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This Comcast Business-Sales Operations Analyst position will be responsible for providing detailed sales operations reporting and modeling to senior leadership summarizing channel, segment, regional, manager, supervisor and rep performance. The position creates Operational Strategies and Tactics based on analysis of sales results and trends and creates management tools to help identify outliers, issues, risks and opportunities. This role will be responsible for the development of new reports, reporting metrics, and compensation plan modeling using Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com, Database SQL query, Tableau, and Microsoft SharePoint. This position requires an eye for detail and the ability to research data and tell a story to both leadership and frontline sales representatives.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Benefits Available on Day 1!
-Create reporting and models to uncover and analyze data that will provide information to the planning teams within the West Division Sales Operations and Executive Sales Leadership teams.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
-Field of Study: Finance
-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
-3 years’ experience summarizing and analyzing sales trends and results; or other related analysis (highly preferred)
-Excel Function writing skills (intermediate to advanced, using formulas/pivot tables, etc)
-MS office, SQL, SharePoint, and Salesforce experience preferred
-Solid communication and presentation skills
-Tableau experience strongly preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer