Lockheed Martin Bus Devel Analyst Senior Staff in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary And Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This individual will focus on new business identification, qualification, and capture for the C4ISR business area with focus on USSTRATCOM, MDA, USAF, NATO, and International customers. As a member of C4ISR Business Development team, this individual will interface with domestic U.S. and International Defense and Intelligence customers, and support integration and partnership with the other RMS LoBs, LM AERO, M&FC and Space to develop focused market strategies and support the development of the respective long range plans
• Support C4ISR business interests and related activities with; RMS BD, LM Government Affaires, Corporate International Business Development, Corporate Strategic Development, Corporate CTO, Corporate Treasury and others as required
• Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
• Continue to evolve BD organization and develop leaders to support business area growth
• Measures of effectiveness of the individual in this position will include:
• Ability to identify, qualify, shape and win new business opportunities
• Ability to establish market focused growth strategies
• Developing and growing the new business pipeline
• Capturing profitable and strategic new business
• Building strong internal and external teams
• Ability to penetrate new and adjacent markets
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Desired Skills: • Experience in program management, project management, and/or capture management
• Previous experience running/leading a large capture effort
• Domestic & International experience
• Managing teams
• Ability to meet schedule and budgets skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.