Lockheed Martin Classified Cybersecurity Manager (ISSM) in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: A Final Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position will perform duties as a Classified Cybersecurity Manager and Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for the LM Space facility in Colorado Springs, CO.
As the site ISSM and Classified Cybersecurity Manager, the candidate will manage and lead the day to day activities of the Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs) and ensure compliance with contract security specifications, customer governing requirements Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), and LM Space security policies. Test state-of-the-art operating systems / networks, perform system / program auditing to validate configuration and processes are in accordance with the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, and assist in regulatory periodic risk assessments.
Additionally, you will establish operational system security direction; maintain lifecycle system security documentation to validate that Assessment and Authorization status under the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) is current and up-to-date for all classified information systems under your cognizance; continue development of a robust Information Systems Security Awareness Program and Self Inspection Review Program. You will coordinate and implement company-wide Cyber Security requirements, liaison with other Lockheed Martin Business Areas, contractors, and government agencies regarding integrated security system technologies and the impacts of technology as it relates to Industrial Security and Cyber Security. This position will coordinate with Program, Program Security, Information Services, and other personnel as needed in developing solutions or resolving computer and network security issues. The candidate will also be required to develop and submit BOEs/CROMs in support of contract changes and proposal efforts.
Other responsibilities include ensuring consistent implementation of compliant and cost effective security solutions, evaluating and articulating recommendations to executive management, ensuring adequate personnel and resources are deployed to support contractual requirements, and interfacing with program management on Cyber Security initiatives and activities. You will also be responsible for methods and processes to ensure compliance with contract security specifications and customer requirements, establish and maintain effective internal/external partnerships and apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to dynamic security environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Final Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
• Information System auditing experience across several operating systems and IT platforms
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools
• Knowledge of network security (e.g., encryption, firewalls, authentication, perimeter protection).
• Knowledge of network design processes, to include understanding of security objectives, operational objectives, and trade-offs.
• Have and maintain a DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification
• Have substantial experience with NIST 800-53 requirements and RMF
• Demonstrated technical experience configuring Windows, Networking, and NIX-based operating systems IAW DISA STIGs
• In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management
• Knowledgeable in Solaris/UNIX/Linux command line
• Experience implementing complex technologies at multiple classification levels within large environments and at an Enterprise level
• Have previous experience managing teams across sites and/or differing environments
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools such as STIG Viewer, SCC Tool, and Splunk
• Previous experience as an ISSM for a medium/large size facility
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• Keen attention to detail and possess a strong sense of accountability for actions
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.