USfalcon, Inc. Cyber Requirements Expert IV in Colorado Springs, Colorado
USfalcon, Inc. recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Cyber Requirements Expert to support AFSPC at Peterson AFB CO.
The primary purpose of this position is to support command headquarters level requirements research analyst in planning, organizing, and determining necessary analysis requirements, products and documents. This is for several levels of organization including, but not limited to individual program acquisition, mission area and Operational and Theater levels of warfare. The location of this position is HQ AFSPC/A3I/A5J, Peterson AFB, CO.
- Creates plans and policies for supporting validation & verification of cyber capabilities.
- Routinely ensures assigned portions of plans and/or programs are accurately formulated, developed, integrated, and implemented.
- Accurately assesses all pertinent issues found during the review of technical data, strategy concepts, and other information relative to the development of assigned portions of plans and programs assigned to cyberspace and space.
- Provide accurate information on requirements, capabilities, deficiencies, and technology application in the area of cyberspace and space.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Certification or experience in Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking/Computer Forensics, or DoD 8570 Level III, or DoD 8570 IAT Level III, or CISSP certification.
- Experience supporting JCIDS process; requirements generation; organizing/attending ICTs/HPTs; providing input for CFMP development; AoA/AoO planning.
- Cyber Operations experience and/or related commercial experience in order to acquire/integrate/plan/develop/recommend cyber capabilities/tools/platforms to support AFSPC in delivering capabilities to the warfighter.
- Government acquisition experience in order to successfully develop/validate/meet cyber requirements.
- Previous SAP experience.
Education:Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science, Communication or technically related field, from an accredited institution
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Job ID: 2018-2499
Clearance Level: TS/SCI