Lockheed Martin Experienced Software Configuration Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• In this position you will be supporting Lockheed Martin’s role in sustaining and upgrading of Air Force weapon systems.
• You will focus on software modifications and upgrades to these systems with the opportunity to engage in system engineering, system test and transition to operations.
• Utilizing software support for prototype development to enable the deployment of quick reaction capabilities into the field.
• You will responsible for software configuration management and interfacing on a daily basis with program management and other technical disciplines.
• You will be involved in the entire software life cycle, including software coding, integration, debugging, and full documentation
• Implement software configuration management principles in an agile development environment
• Analyze proposed software design changes to determine the effect on the overall system.
This position requires the candidate to possess, or have the ability to obtain, a TS/SCI security clearance.
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Experience in a fast-paced continuous change integration environment
• Experience in COTS integration environments
• Experience with mixed environments such as
• Knowledge of Configuration Management Principles as they apply to Software
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills.
Ability to work independently under only general oversight; have a
high degree of attention to detail, and be trusted to enable on-time
quality delivery of all required deliverable documents for multiple
projects in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to learn SW tools and develop expertise
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and demonstrate
flexibility in daily work
•Expert time management ability and sense of urgency in meeting critical deadlines
• Willing to work overtime and/or outside of normal business hours as needed to meet deadlines
• Agile PDM, JIRA, GIT/Subversion (use Tortoise Subversion), CITRIX, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
• Experience with creating and restoring images on CD’s and SolidState Drives.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.