Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3) Field Service Representative - AFATDS in Colorado Springs, Colorado
i3 is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Service Representative to join our team in Fort Carson, Co.
The Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) is an automated FSC2 system that processes, analyzes, and exchanges combat information among the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and other Joint architectures. AFATDS provides fully automated support for planning, coordinating, controlling, and executing fires and effects. It supports weapon systems such as mortars, field artillery cannons, rockets and missiles, close air support, attack aviation, and naval surface fire support systems.
- Performs routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
- Has knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
- Performs analysis of system operations.
- Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Must be available for assignment to OCONUS site.
- Generate customer related reports from multiple sources, for example Daily Activity Reports, Trip Requests, Trip Reports.
- Provides technical assistance upon request.
- Ensure all incidents are posted in the Incident Reporting Module within the SIF.
- Interact with the customer on a daily basis.
- Distribute software updates.
- Support and assist as needed with hardware upgrades.
- Must be capable of performing routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions
- Must have knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
- Performs analysis of system operations and perform fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Must posess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Certified in AFATDS
- BA/BS minimum 3 years experience using AFATDS and AFATDS Family of systems.
- Security + CE certification IA Level II.
- Must be comfortable interacting with all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader.
- Computer certifications i.e. A+, Network +, Server+, CCNA etc.
- Should have good interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Active SECRET clearance
Other Skills Preferred:
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Ability to use MS Office
- Ability to use PC
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- ABCS Family of Systems Familiarity
- Tactical Internet and Mission Command System Experience
Business Unit: ICAS
Clearance: Secret Required
Location : Location: US-CO-Colorado Springs