TEKsystems NOC Shift Operator - Level I in Colorado Springs, Colorado
The vetting Operations Shift Operator performs activities related to IT Service Support, IT Help Desk, Data Processing and IT Technical Support. This position is staffed and supported by rotating shifts to cover a 24x7x365 work schedule.
This position will routinely perform data loads and all supporting activities associated with the processing of data loads including but not limited to:
• Manual processing of data into the production system
• Transmission of data acknowledgement receipts
• Creation of and transmission of ad hoc reports
• Issuance and/or escalation of incident tickets
• Facilitating bridge/conference calls
• Troubleshooting IT and non-IT related issues
• Monitoring, reporting and documenting the health and status of the production system
• Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Assist with maintenance activities on the production system
• Review and editing of Standard Operating Procedures and other supporting documentation
• Unlocking accounts and/or resetting passwords
monitor, troubleshooting, windows, remedy, helpdesk
Top Skills Details:
Experience initiating and escalating incident tickets and/or problem reporting
Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting IT systems including MS Office suite.
The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and activities in a fast passed environment
*Need an active Secret Clearance*
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team‐oriented tasks
• Ability to prioritize competing priorities
• Ability to work under a cross‐matrix management structure
• Required to be on‐call and respond in a timely manner
It is the responsibility of the Operations Support Center to act as the first point of contact for a critical Homeland Defense contract for all information that pertains to outages, incidents, and maintenance events that affect supported programs. This includes detecting the event, answering trouble calls, attempting to resolve, escalating to other technical subject matter experts and documenting the issues. Successful growth within this functional team directly leads to career progression within this team and/or to other areas of IT support on the program.
The ideal candidate must be able to work the following shift: Weekend Night Shift (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and every other Tuesday) 1830ET-0630ET
Additionally, the candidate must be able to work one week per quarter on a different shift in order to grow their skills if they are located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.