Lockheed Martin Operations Intelligence Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• As an Operations Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the planning Space Intel within the Warfighting Integration Center in Colorado Springs and across LM Space.
• You will be responsible for intelligence subject matter activity and support intelligence development provided to Intel Systems Team customers.
• Primary role is to support the Intelligence System Team and develop the appropriate Intel briefings, systems, training to accomplish the assigned tasks.
• Support threat analysis and solution identification for National Security Space Systems and the development, integration and demonstration of key technical discriminators (including advanced counter-threat capabilities and payloads)
• Will assist in executing alongside of a diverse team of operations analysts and systems engineers in the planning and execution of mission & operations analysis of multi-domain missions and end-to-end solutions.
• This position will proactively apply extensive technical expertise in engaging internal & external customers to identify and define their support needs.
• Execute with our team in Colorado Springs, CO while developing technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• You will accomplish tasks mainly through engagement with all aspects of Intelligence analysis, including: providing oversite of weekly SITREPs, briefing development, and Intelligence research (JRIC).
• Work is performed without appreciable direction and will exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assigned tasks.
• This position is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective and based more on the strategic outcome and desired results.
• You will join a team driving business growth by developing advanced, end-to-end, space-enabled solutions by addressing: missions, markets, policy, budgets, technology, organization (structure, competencies, and dynamics), and potential mergers & acquisitions.
• As a Senior Ops Intel Analyst you will help establish design concepts, mission assurance criteria and engineering standards for space security payload research, development, integration and test, while providing thought leadership across a broad range of Intelligence problem areas.
• This position requires an individual with a current TS/SCI clearance.
• You will serve as a primary Customer contact for new Intel activities within LM Space.
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience successfully participating in, and leading teams as part of, an Intelligence organization with defined processes and partnerships and sustained success delivering results
- Ability to present analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Broad understanding of classified (DoD and SCI) and unclassified systems for C4ISR, BMC3, or TCPED
- Provide technical intelligence research and analysis in support of national security space and related missions.
- Degree must be a from an accredited college in Management Science or technical degree.
- Knowledge of major combat simulations, sensors and weapon systems
- Knowledge/experience analyzing cross-domain and Multi-Domain operational effects within context of our customer’s needs.
- Knowledge/experience performing target specific threat assessment to maximize mission capabilities and effectiveness
- Knowledge/experience maintaining and developing SME-level knowledge on threat system capabilities as it pertains to mission effectiveness
- Demonstrated successful relationships with external customers across DoD and IC, in partnering/collaborating on end-user, mission-driven, end-to-end solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor and train new team members on next-generation testbeds and weapon system analysis.
- Proven ability to rapidly form and energize teams drawn from across organizations to achieve common goals.
- Professional team player who takes initiative; Ability to work autonomously, Experience w/ small/large teams, and public speaking
- Experienced successfully preparing and providing briefs to executives at all levels of the corporation and focus on superb customer interactions
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.