Northrop Grumman Principal Quality Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is Impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems has an opening for a Quality Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Colorado Springs, CO. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Specialized Warfighter Development Contract (SWDC), which is a 3-year base contract with (2) 1-yr options, $350M program, responsible for providing Time and Materials to three Task Orders and eight Product Lines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using Quality control statistics, Lean Six Sigma concepts, tools, and analyses
• Risk identification, assessment, handling, and tracking of Risk mitigation plans
• Ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards
• Recommend corrective actions, dispositions and modifications
• Review, analyze, and report on quality discrepancies related to Software Development
• Interface with SCRUM teams, Engineering, Customer, and teammates to ensure requirements are met
Salary Minimum for Colorado location: $76,000
Salary Maximum for Colorado location: $114,000
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-years of Software Development
• 3- years Quality Assurance
• Strong technical writing skills, process engineering skill sets, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and work well in a team environment.
• 5-years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a Master's Degree.
• Position requires a current Secret Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Master's Degree
• A thorough understanding of Risk and Opportunity Management concepts and practices and have significant practical experience.
• Experience in an Information Technology Services environment
• Experience with Risk Management database systems
• Experience with Software Development life-cycle
• Experienced in SCRUM
Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
Job Category : Mission and Quality Assurance