UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies Readiness Reporting Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Tracking Code OPSCAP-21-0227-F
Job Code 21-0227
Posting Title Readiness Reporting Analyst
Post Date 2/19/2021
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
City Colorado Springs
Description Readiness Reporting Analyst (OPSCAP-21-0227-F):
Bowhead seeks a Readiness Reporting Analyst for its OPSCAP contract at Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs, CO. The Readiness Reporting Analyst will facilitate Government efforts in improving readiness reporting, to include but not limited to: self-assessment checklist development; identifying data to extract from authoritative data sources; managing readiness reporting including personnel, equipment and training metrics; and Defense Readiness and Reporting System (DRRS) training within HQ USSF.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with readiness program tasks (i.e., Space Mission Force, Full Spectrum Readiness, Air Force Pacing Units and HAF Readiness Programs) and USSTRATCOM and USSPACECOM directives.
• Rewrite, implement, and update USSF readiness reporting for mission essential tasks (METs).
• Publish mission directives.
• Validate Designed Operation Capability (DOC) statements.
• Provide monthly Mission Essential Task List (METL) assessments.
• Improve reporting for all USSF units. • Develop, review, and facilitate coordination of documents including Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) Directives, Combatant Command (COCOM) requirements, and AFIs.
• Ensure any requirements for DRRS Resource Readiness and Capability Readiness reporting are properly accounted for and implemented into USSF policy and guidance.
• Update DOC Statements, METs, and HQ USSF Mission Directives on an annual basis or as needed.
• Develop, review, coordinate, and present readiness briefings in support of HAF, HQ USSF and USSPACECOM senior leadership.
• Schedule briefings, to include Video Teleconference requests and senior leader attendance requests for monthly, quarterly, and bimonthly readiness briefings.
• Develop and maintain all information systems and programs used to support HHQ DRRS reporting and associated briefing development.
• Provide requirements and suggestions to HAF, as needed, for support of relevant information systems and programs.
• Review all changes to JCS, COCOM, and AF documentation for command post requirements in order to account for and implement them into HQ USSF policy and guidance.
• Assist in Command Post training via development, review and coordination of the Master Training Plan and Annual Training Plan and the Commander's Critical Information Requirements Matrix (or equivalent), annually or as required.
• Develop and/or migrate readiness programs to a responsive host organization utilizing provided hardware and software. • Utilize best practices for network and database security in accordance with AFI 10-201 and AFSPC Sup 10-201.
• Update existing databases or create new.
• Develop/maintain websites in support of HAF Readiness reporting requirements.
Requirements • BA/BS (3+ years relevant experience may be substituted)
• 1-3 years experience related to the primary responsibilities.
• Target salary is $80,000 commensurate with experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level, and be able to obtain a Top Secret/ SCI clearance. Top Secret/SCI is highly preferred. US Citizenship is a requirement for holding a Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)