Apogee Engineering USASMDC - Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist Senior in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Technical Support Services
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Apogee is seeking a QA Specialist for the OASIS Pool 3 “Center of Excellence (CoE) Space and Missile Defense School (SMDS)” Task Order to join our USASMDC Team in Colorado Springs, CO.
This TO will support the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC), Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Center of Excellence (CoE), Space and Missile Defense School (hereafter referred to as simply The School) in support of space and missile defense education, training, and doctrine missions.
This position will provide The School with a QA Specialist Senior for Quality Assurance.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, software, cyber and intel expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Apogee’s culture is infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, which has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide expertise in Army and TRADOC quality assurance standards and
- Assess education and training, instructional materials, supporting documents, supporting processes, training and training support activities and implement a School wide program to assess against Army accreditation standards in accordance with TR 350-70
- Understand and evaluate the ADDIE process as it supports institutional training, structured self-development and distributed learning to ensure compliance with Army accreditation standards and school wide standardization.
- Utilize TDC and other mandated
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- At least 12+ years relevant experience required.
- Army Space or Missile Defense operations or planning experience preferred.
- Experience developing doctrinal products IAW US Army standards preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical, technology, and organizational skills.
- Accuracy, timeliness, and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to work independently and meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: August 15, 2020