Arrow Electronics Technical Solutions Architect 1 in Colorado
Technical Solutions Architect 1
Arrow is seeking a highly qualified Solutions Architect to support our client base in the Americas region.
This role will provide leadership in efforts including partner enablement, building pipeline, and accelerating deal closure. This person will assist in the IBM CloudPak for Automation, Application, Data, Integration, MultiCloud Manager, and/or Security sales cycle including partner and customer discovery, analysis, design, demonstration and refinement of technology solutions, co-creation of marketing materials, actively selling, and other activities that drive profitability and growth. There is a technical emphasis on IBM CloudPak Software/SaaS offerings including Cloud, Hybrid, Local and Virtualized architectures. The successful candidate will develop general knowledge across all CloudPak offerings and IT areas generally and may also assist in responding to customer proposals as required.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Establish relationships with the Arrow Supplier teams, partners and customers in support of joint Sales, Marketing and Services team objectives and engages and leverages resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
• Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively consult with customers.
• Train account teams on provisioning of simple materials lists.
• Executes technical sales calls as lead or team member depending on the situation.
• Configures and documents hardware, software, Cloud and service solutions to enable partner/customer needs and supplier objectives.
• Completes required presales documentation quickly, accurately, and completely.
• Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
• May perform a support role in Sales, Marketing and Services leadership meetings.
• Presents and markets the design and value of proposed supplier Technology solution and business case to partners, customers, prospects and Arrow management.
• Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
• Knowledge of job associated hardware, software, virtual & cloud technologies and applications including IBM CloudPak offerings.
What We Are Looking For
• 4 year degree with 5 years of related experience preferred
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience with IBM CloudPak Software & SaaS offerings and principles including current industry certification(s)
• Certification(s) in Cloud technologies (IBM Cloud preferred)
• Certification(s) or experience in OSX, Windows and Linux operating systems (RHEL preferred)
• Certification(s) or experience in virtualization & container technologies
• Certification(s) or experience in scripting or programming language(s)
• Ability to present effectively in front of groups
• Clean and credible social media presence
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Growth Opportunities
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
• And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$103,500.00 - $126,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.