Robert Half International Ad Ops Specialist in DENVER, Colorado
TCG is looking for an Ad Ops Specialist to join a growing and stable in-house marketing team in Denver (although the role will be remote for the foreseeable future). This is a great opportunity to join a well-known brand and help drive revenue and awareness through digital marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Trafficking display/video ads using Google DV360
• Measuring and tracking data to optimize campaign effectiveness
• Troubleshooting and reporting on campaign performance
• Working closely with the Digital Marketing team across multiple digital channels: display, paid search, paid social, and mobile marketing
The requirements for this role are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 2+ years of experience in digital media – ideally focused on display/video campaign execution
• Ad Ops experience, specifically ad trafficking using Google DV360 (or The Trade Desk)
• Analytics mindset – ability to look at data and how to relates to digital KPIs
• Strong knowledge of Google DV360, Google Ads, and Google Analytics (certifications are a huge plus)
• B2C experience, either with an agency’s clients or in-house for a consumer brand
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience using a project management tool (Basecamp would be preferred)
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please send your resume to Anthony.email@example.com. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00610-0011559655
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing