IFAS, LLC Business Systems Analyst - Denver, CO - 1787 in Denver, Colorado
Business Systems Analyst
Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions (IFAS) is an 8(a), service-disabled veteran, woman owned small disadvantaged business firm that applies integrated finance and accounting solutions to every engagement to help clients build sustain, and maintain a profitable business model. We do this with a corporate commitment to provide on time service that is mission focused and results driven. It is our true belief that finding the right solutions to your business' mission makes doing business less challenging. IFAS’ core capabilities include business & Finance operations, IT Support Services, Acquisition and logistics support.
Business Systems Analyst in support of DISA
Essential Job Functions
- Provide DWCF business systems support to inventory management systems, management information control systems, proposal pricing systems and DWCF budgeting systems through monitoring, administration, analysis and testing.
- Ensure systems are utilizing the DWCF business process structures required in order for users to accurately price and bill.
- Working knowledge of DWCF policies and procedures is a must.
- Be able to provide recommendations for improvements and prioritization of requirements for system improvements.**
Maintain and administer complex financial coding structures within DWCF - this includes billing rate codes encompassing resource pools, resource units, comp codes, and invoice categories; cost allocation codes, expense types, cost centers, K-codes, tracking job order numbers and organization unique combinations; and service offering specific codes including complex combinations and rule sets. Must have technical working knowledge of DWCF business systems, and be able to develop unique & complex queries to extract recurring and/or adhoc pricing, billing request or financial data.
- Active secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 3 years specializing in defense business process structures/technical and financial business systems.
Over the years, IFAS has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in IFAS is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, SOCOM, Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Health and Human Services, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Department of Defense (DoD), and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
IFAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Requisition ID: 1787