TEKsystems Delivery Lead (Project Coordinator) in Denver, Colorado
About TEKsystems Global Services We partner with progressive leaders to create opportunity, accelerate business transformation and help build the enterprises of tomorrow. We work with 80% of the Fortune 500 to address their technology, strategy, and talent needs. We innovate so industries stay ahead of what’s next. As a full stack technology and talent services provider, we partner with our customers across the globe to own change. Join us.
At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We’re out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything – our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture. We’re doers, looking for doers who do the right thing. Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you’ve been searching for? We’re looking for a Delivery Lead to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
This position assists Program Managers, Delivery Managers, Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
The TEKsystems Delivery Lead is a critical role within the Global Services delivery organization and functions in the execution of day to day activities for one or more services engagements. A successful Delivery Lead possesses skill sets for managing people, processes and technology. The Delivery Lead is responsible for managing lower service level engagement and project teams. The Delivery Lead is responsible for conducting, analyzing and improving the process activities defined in the Global Services Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure understanding of project vision as defined by customer business and technical requirements
• Facilitate internal communication and assembling a solution delivery team for new engagements.
• Consolidate project status and budget information across project portfolio.
• Collaborate with Project Managers manage risk, project scope, and deliver according to the terms and conditions of our contracts.
• Ensure escalation procedures are documented and communicated to client, consultants, and managers.
• Support knowledge management strategy and communicate process and procedures.
• Perform issue management and facilitate issue resolution with proper notification to all affected parties.
• Identify and coordinate the change control process.
• Perform periodic customer, project, and solution “health checks” with client project teams.
• Ensure customer reference-ability and support on-going relationships.
• Manage to proposed Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations.
• Participate in Account Strategy with internal stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain project related documentation including processes, tools and procedures in accordance with the Global Services PMLC
• Understand and manage customer requirements (deliverables and environmental factors) to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure engagement methodology is followed by team from opportunity assessment to project closeout.
• Ensures financial and contractual engagement profitability.
• Oversee SharePoint site maintenance
• Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results.
• Ensure Service Management Office project management methodology is followed on all client engagements.
• Ensure Global Delivery Portal is updated on daily or weekly basis
• Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies.
• Communicate requirement details to all applicable offices
• Communicate applicable sourcing concerns to delivery
• Responsible for on-boarding of new consultants.
Required Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors Degree
• 3 + year experience in IT Environment or Professional Services Environment
• Experience in project management fundamentals including ability to provide reporting and consolidating budget information across project portfolio.
• Experience with issue management and facilitate issue resolution with
• Exposure to professional services agreements including the change management process.
• Exposure to Services Outsourcing, PMI PMBOK. PMP and/or IAOP (Outsourcing Professional) certification a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Personnel management skills.
• Demonstrated project data/ risk analysis and correlation/ mitigation skills.
• Skills: Project Delivery, Client Facing, Managing budget, PMP, Network Data Services
Medical, Dental & Vision
Short & Long-Term Disability
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Life & AD&D & Supplemental Life
$55,000 to $75,000
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.