Rose International INC Desktop Engineer in Denver, Colorado
Position Title: Desktop Engineer
Position Number: 292406
Location: Denver, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Desktop Support, PC Anywhere, Troubleshooting, Windows 7
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Workstation PC Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 4+ Months
• Support a robust Microsoft based network running XP, Windows 7 and Lotus Notes.
• Server, PC, MAC and Laptop expertise needed to perform the duties of this position.
• Under the guidance of IT representatives, duties may include some or all of the following: receiving assets, moving equipment within and/or between facilities, staging equipment for build/image activity, interviewing clients as part of pre-deployment asset discovery, executing equipment replacement activity, updating asset management system to reflect work performed, monitoring daily activity, installing and maintaining PC hardware and software, troubleshooting network usage and computer peripherals, perform system backups and data recovery, resolve network communication problems independently, e-mail administration, disk capacity monitoring and network security, preparing assets for disposition, other administrative duties.
• Note: activity may also involve transporting equipment using a vehicle provided by supplier / contractor between multiple facilities within an assigned service area, as directed by an IT representative.
• Skills Required, Minimum 2 years experience with PC support, including deployment.
• Minimum 2 years experience with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair.
• Minimum 1 year experience with direct client interaction.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Adaptable to change in process or required activities .
• Attention to detail.
• Quick learner.
• Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality Responsibilities, Manage incoming and outgoing assets.
• Prepare systems for deployment.Scan existing asset for applications and settings.
• Interview clients to identify special considerations and other settings.
• Use client tools to execute PC activity.
• Collaborate with teammates to identify process improvements.
• Escalate quickly when issues arise.
• Assist other technicians as needed.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)