Bank of America Ethical Hacking Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Ethical Hacking Analyst
Addison, Texas;Denver, Colorado
The Ethical Hacking Analyst will join a dynamic team of world class security experts to conduct application security/penetration tests of our internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
You will be knowledgeable with business risks associated to common security vulnerabilities and to be able to effectively communicate security vulnerabilities to application developers and/or senior managers who may have little to no experience with application security vulnerabilities.
The ability to work independently in a very large scale, enterprise setting is a great skill to possess. Previous experience as an application security professional with a large Financial Institution a plus.
• BS/MS in Computer Science (or relevant work experience in a large scale IT environment)
• Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, services, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc)
• Knowledge of network and Web related protocols/technologies
• Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience
• Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, Burpsuite Pro etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI etc.)
• Experience of penetration testing on mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows and RIM.
• Expert-level experience and very details technical knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas: general information security; security engineering; application architecture; authentication and security protocols; application session management; applied cryptography; common communication protocols; mobile frameworks, single sign-on technologies; exploit automation platforms; RESTful web services
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
• One or more of the following certifications: CISSO, GWAPT, CEH, OSCP (or qualified work experience)
• Experience as a developer
• Mobile programming abilities such as Xcode, Objective-C
• Knowledge of a Structured Query Language
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .