NBC Universal Front End Engineer in Denver, Colorado
Job Number 44592BR
Job Title Front End Engineer
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• 1+ Year(s) of Professional React Experience
• 2+ Years of HTML/SASS or LESS/JS development experience
• Experience using source control systems like Git/Github
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Desired Characteristics
• Experience working with Product and UX Teams
• Experience with both unit and functional testing systems
• Familiarity with component based front-end architectures (Atomic, etc…)
• Appreciation of functional programming concepts (especially immutability, idempotence, and side-effects)
• A willingness to adopt new technologies and explore new ways to solve problems.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.