Aon Corporation Health and Benefits Analyst or Consultant in Denver, Colorado
Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits Analyst or Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits Consulting business group within Aon ‘s Denver, CO office.
Candidate with more experience may be considered for a Health and Benefits Consultant level role.
Your Impact As A Health and Benefits Analyst or Consultant
Primary responsibilities of this position to include providing assistance to internal client teams in such areas as marketing support, legal compliance, client service issues, and interaction with carriers. Specific tasks could include:
- RFP review & preparation.
- Summary Plan Descriptions and contract compliance.
- Analysis of utilization reports, carrier reports, and claims data & trends.
- Contract review and benefit comparisons.
- Customer service & client communications.
- Custom & ad hoc reporting.
- Proposal & report preparation and presentation.
- Claims issues & administrative problems.
Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):*
Takes ownership of work and is accountable for its completion and accuracy; can problem solve and make effective decisions.
- Prepares sections of deliverables with some oversight.
- Assist consulting team with client proposals, presentations, management reporting, and overall peer review of all work.
- Manages client open items list and responds to client requests and ad-hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Asks questions of team members to improve understanding of clients' needs.
- Works well with carriers, managing their responses for timeliness and accuracy, and building relationships.
- Possess a basic understanding of the health and group benefits, and participates as needed on task forces and special project teams.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 1+ years group health and benefits experience, ideally with emphasis on financial matters (either in brokerage/consulting firm or comparable carrier experience).
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Client Service Orientation - Ideal candidate would have worked at a health insurance company in an account management role.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance or Risk Management/Business or equivalent work experience.
- License or Certificate Requirements:
- Appropriate Insurance License/Life and Health
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
About Aon: Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2446821
Location: United States, CO, Denver