DaVita Innovation Project Manager in Denver, Colorado
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Here's what you can expect as a Innovation Project Manager at DaVita:
As a member of the Clinical Enterprise team, you're involved in raising the level of clinical excellence for our patients
Develop new processes, tools, and support that improve clinical management
Be at the cutting edge of clinical strategy
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Project management support for the "top 6" model of care innovation areas, including transplant, comorbidity management, end of life programming, and more
Align teams – work with stakeholders across Integrated Kidney Care, Clinical Enterprise, Home, Physician experience, Pt Experience, Pt education, and the field
Manage “Clinical Roadmap” – track our plan to develop critical technical and operational capabilities to improve clinically
Qualified candidates would have:
Several years of experience in project management, or otherwise demonstrate strong organizational skills
Intellectual curiosity, and willing to be a strong thought partner to those leading innovation projects
Independent worker, keeping self and others accountable to commitments
Natural collaborator, approaching role with service excellence mindset
Passion for clinical excellence and improving quality of life for our patients
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.