Spry Squared, Inc. IT Application Systems/Support Analyst w/ Oil & Gas - JE201801001 in Denver, Colorado
Works directly with business owners to document and formalize detailed system requirements. Internally develops or works with third party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions (e.g. code, configurations, etc.) per business requirements.
Functionally understands and works to have expert knowledge of applications of which the role is responsible.
Participates in production support, issue resolution and change control management activities.
Interprets existing IT controls environment and applies to existing and proposed processes to ensure compliance.
Coordinates and oversees periodic refreshes of non-production environments with production data and code.
• Self-starter – must be an independent worker
• Ability to work in complex, multi-system environments
• Excels at problem solving (can chase down issues)
• Comfortable speaking with business users
• Able to navigate a highly dynamic environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Able to work with shifting priorities
• Quick study
• Basic Microsoft SQL scripting
• Experience using an ITIL-based ticketing system
• Application Support experience a must
• Experience with creating process and application user-documentation
• Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint knowledge a plus
• Upstream Oil and Gas knowledge a plus
• Quorum Upstream Suite, Quorum Land System knowledge a plus
• Aries knowledge a plus
• Petra knowledge a plus
Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical experience.
4+ years’ experience delivering solutions for enterprise applications as a Business Analyst, preferably with experience in the Midstream Oil and Gas industry.
Preference will be given to a candidate that has strong experience working with Quorum software including TIPS, QCM, QDOD, ESUITE, QJIB and QQM.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At this time we can not sponsor, or accept, any work visas (e.g. H1B, etc.) candidates to fill this positions.