TalenTrust Low Voltage Lead Technician in Denver, Colorado
Low Voltage Lead Technician–Commercial Security Systems
LINX is a technology integrator specializing in the design, installation and support of network cabling
systems, audio visual systems and security systems. Headquartered in Denver, LINX was started by a
team of industry-recognized technology professionals in 2003. LINX annual revenues exceed $50M.
Lead Technician: Understands how the full job is to be installed, directly lines techs out for the day.
Follows and understands Foreman's direction for installation, sends daily updates to Foreman. Verbally
communicates with Jobsite contacts such as GC/Electrician/Data. This is a higher skilled tech that is
capable of basic programming on systems as needed.
• Participates in site manpower planning as required; manages material and labor through job
completion; supervises security installation projects as assigned by management
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of security cabling standards, project leadership and ability to
delegate, supervise and direct the work of multiple technicians
• Performs work within time parameters; ensure compliance with all HR, Safety, and company policies
• Ensures that all technical, quality, profitability objectives are met while maintaining top level customer
• Demonstrates ability to exceed customer expectations
• 1-3 years experience in COMMERCIAL SECURITY INTEGRATION.
• Strong communication skills (written & oral); strong math and computer skills
• Must be able to work on ladders and use power tools; ability to lift/carry/setup a 50 pound box or
• Must own low voltage tools, snips, cable strippers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc; ability to work 2nd or
3rd shift and overtime as needed; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must pass 7 year criminal background check and must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and current automobile insurance.
• High School diploma or equivalent; associate's or technical degree a plus.
• Also a plus: Installation Certification or Security Product Certifications (ex: Software House/Open
Options/Ademco/Bosch/AMAG/S2/Avigilon/ONSSI etc. Also a plus: Power Actuated tools Certification;
Confined Space Certification; CPR or first aid certified. Be sure to list certifications on your resume.
External Company Name: TalenTrust LLC
External Company URL: http://www.talentrust.com/
Street: 9900 East 51st Avenue