HSS Inc Network Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Supports the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and support of Information Technology (IT) networks and relevant applications to ensure resource availability for staff and customers in support of business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Supports the installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of networks and related applications consistent with the organization's short- and long-term strategic objectives.
- Participates in the development of, follows and when necessary enforces protocols, policies, and procedures for network maintenance and development.
- Evaluates and cooperates with vendors as needed to establish relationships, assign tasks, evaluate/validate potential solutions, troubleshoot and plan.
- Serves as an escalation point for end user and IT support when other support tiers are unable to resolve and/or determine root case for network issues.
- Participates in the rotating on-call schedule for evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed to support HSS operations.
- Travels to remote sites in support of design, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Is aware of and enforces standards and information security, including HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and PCI (Payment Card Industry and Data Security Standard) and similar privacy and security rules.
- Expands IT knowledge base through department training sessions, joint and group projects, independent research, and other available methods.
- Stays abreast of advances in technology.
- Other duties and assignment as required.
- Bachelor's degree (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Certifications in Information Technology (see below) plus 2 to 4 years of experience in network support/implementation/maintenance.
- CompTIA Security+, Network+, Cisco CCNA, Solar Winds Certified Pro are examples of preferred certifications.
- Certification in Fortinet/FortiGate or equivalent direct experience managing this software highly desired.
- This is a Work from Home (WFH) position. Candidate must have stable home internet connection and a private/secure area to work.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Experience in healthcare, aviation and/or security industries a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Azure and Exchange desired.
- Knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting technologies including, but not limited to: Windows Server, Active Directory, virtualized environments, and wide range of custom system interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Information Technology field expected.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements strongly desired.
- Excellent analytical skills and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to adapt and change based on external circumstances.
- Ability to work with and interact with executives, company officers, managers, employees, applicants, clients, prospective clients, sales representatives, vendors, and guests.
- Ability to work with high degree of independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to manage a body of work without supervision.
- Ability to meet HSS's driving requirements and maintain a valid driver's license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is a full-time position. Work hours will vary depending on project deadlines and the needs of the company. Work weeks may exceed 40 hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Environment may be fast-paced and stressful. Approximately 10% local and domestic overnight travel is required and may include one or more of the following: day and/or overnight, by plane and/or car.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend approximately 90% of the time sitting/typing. 10% of the time; employee will use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Frequently engages in mental concentration, analysis, and formulation.
Our full-time positions offer role specific on-the-job training, career paths, and a full range of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Reimbursement Plans
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays*
- 401k Plan & Free Retirement Planning Consulting
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Income Protection Benefits
- Life Insurance for Teammate and Family
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition & Reward Program
- Perks Discount Programs with 3,000 free classes from yoga to financial wellness.
- Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Identify Theft Protection Plan
*The schedule of paid holidays may vary by location.
Compensation Range: $59,213 - $76,977
Compensation is determined by factors like training or experience, work history, geographic location, and travel requirements. The Company complies with all state and local wage and hour laws and the minimum pay range will always be at or above the applicable minimum wage.
HSS job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled