Entegee Project Manager - 62709435 - SB in Denver, Colorado
Project Manager - 62709435 - SB
Job Code: 62709435Job Location: Denver, COCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 07/12/2018Apply Now!
Responsible for managing complex and high risks projects. Oversees project budgets and schedules. Manage day-to-day aspects of project scope. Minimizes project risk. Creates and manages project work plans and work breakdown structures.
** Will consider candidates located in Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, information technology or related field or equivalent experience.
• 10 years of successful deployment of IT Projects.
• Understanding of core business processes, industry trends, technology developments and IT environments.
• Ability to understand changes in business process and technology and effectively adapt technology to meet business needs.
• Working knowledge of project planning and business need justification process and methodology.
• PMI Certification preferred, but not required.
• Ability to use project management skills to manage projects and teams.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 62709435SB
Equal Opportunity Employer