TalenTrust Quality Control and Assurance Engineer in Denver, Colorado
Title: Quality Control & Assurance Engineer
Company: Confidential - Construction
Location: Denver, CO
Our client in the commercial construction industry is searching for a Quality Control & Assurance Engineer to join their growing organization!
As a Quality Assurance & Control Engineer, you will provide a lead role in managing project quality. This position also provides support to all team members and field personnel. This position manages the development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan. The incumbent must have thorough knowledge of the project scope and schedule as they
apply to quality assurance and quality control.
Vision and Mission:
Vision – Performing and providing exceptional service, while focusing on our core values of safety,
honesty and integrity.
Mission – Provide unequaled service to our customers while providing a safe, supportive and
ethical workplace for our employees.
Essential Job Functions:
▪ Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports, site instruction/observations,
permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
▪ Accountable for the quality and workmanship of all installations.
▪ Precise knowledge of specifications, construction documents, submittals, shop drawings, installation procedures, and approved material.
▪ Attend and participate in all project meetings pertaining to QA/ QC and communication of information discussed to project team.
▪ Attend all Quality Control walks with General Contractor.
▪ Attend all GC deficiency meetings, review deficiencies, work with project team to correct deficiencies, and close out deficiencies with GC.
▪ Responsible for completing daily QC reports for all work, distribution to project team and saving in project file.
▪ Complete all Weekly QC reports and transmit to General Contractor first thing Monday mornings.
▪ Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
▪ Manage all work methods and testing procedures and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance
▪ Develop, recommend corrective actions and periodically update QA/QC processes to best suit our needs.
▪ Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with project team.
▪ Participate in all scope turn over meetings with project team and be prepared to discuss all QA/QC requirements for each scope of work.▪ Assist employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures.
▪ Collaborate with suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
▪ Manage the efficient acceptance and storage of all materials at the job site and verify all quantities with original order.
▪ Verify that material ordered matches the order placed by main office.
▪ Verify that all required material is on site prior to starting each activity.
▪ Review the quality of all materials on site and ensure compliance with all project specifications.
▪ Assist project team with inventory of materials and equipment on site.
▪ Submit all inspection requests one day prior to inspection or as required by General Contractor.
▪ Coordinate with the consultant’s representative in charge of inspections.
▪ Responsible for having all documentation required for inspection approval on hand during inspections.
▪ Follow up on any outstanding issues necessary in order close out inspection deficiencies.
▪ Verify site conditions and acceptability of substrates well in advance of our installations.
Document and notify project team and General Contractor of any deficiencies prior to mobilization.
▪ Attend daily Foreman Meetings and report our daily activities to General Contractor.
▪ Willing to step in and assist with other tasks necessary for the betterment of the project team.
Must be able to improve projects and company operations by recommending better
methods, staffing and procedural changes.
Must listen to directions and suggestions from supervisors or other employees regarding
safe and proper work practices. Evaluate that information to devise and implement a plan
based on the evaluation for carrying out the duties of this position.
Must identify workplace safety hazards and take all appropriate corrective action to
eliminate or minimize them.
Must possess a strong sense of personal accountability.
Must be an active listener, willing to listen to learn and understand.
Must be able to influence and persuade others to achieve desired event outcomes.
Must be able to develop, empower, motivate, and coach employees.
Must be an effective leader.
Must possess sound judgement to know when to escalate issue(s) up the chain of command.
Must possess initiative and sense of urgency.
Must possess excellent, effective verbal and written communication skills.
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
Must develop and cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, customers and employees.
Must act professionally and with integrity.
Must act with diplomacy while resolving conflict.
Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Project.
Must have excellent follow-up, and follow-through skills, both internally and externally
Must reinforce the principles of Ownership Thinking
We offer some great benefits:
Positive, collaborative team culture
Competitive compensation structure
Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, IRA, etc.)
Bonuses!!! At 90 days and 1 year of satisfactory employment.
Sounds Great, Right? What’s next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!
A Little About Us
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
External Company Name: TalenTrust LLC