UCHealth Reimbursement Analyst Sr in Denver, Colorado
REIMBURSEMENT ANALYST SR
This is a full-time, exempt/salary position on UCHealth’s Government Reimbursement team based in Denver, CO. Prepares, completes, and files federal and state third party cost reports and statistical data. Responds to government audits related to the cost reports and other data submitted. Maintains Third Party government payer reserves. Contact for hospital and system management relating to government payment questions and issues. The ideal candidate will have experience at a consulting/accounting firm that has prepared Medicare cost reports.
• Timely and accurate completion of the Medicare Cost Report for assigned hospital(s). Plan, prepare and oversee the succeeding third party cost report audit.
• Compile and submit requested data for the state UCR (Uniform Cost Report), and data required for other state payments. Respond to requests from the State and their auditors related to the data submitted, and validate the accuracy of the resulting payments.
• Maintain third party reserves including analyzing cost, computing reimbursement, comparing actual and estimated amounts and the impact of any audit adjustments for hospital finance.
• Research and respond to hospital and system management requests relating to regulatory and reimbursement issues. Keep management informed of upcoming changes to reimbursement.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years of relevant experience
Medicare Cost Reporting experience is required for this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Reimbursement experience in a healthcare environment
This position's pay range starts at: $33.82/hour.
An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.