iCIMS Services Operations Analyst III in Denver, Colorado
The Service Operations Analyst III partners with respective customer service department leaders to deliver systems, tooling, and insights that drive a world class service organization. This role sits within the Revenue Operations organization and supports the operations of the Professional Services and Technical Support Services teams. The Service Operations Analyst will drive the development and execution of our service operations in conjunction with our overall go-to-market strategy and business objectives. The Service Operations Analyst is focused on practice excellence – delivering the tools and telemetry to measure practice and implementing best practices and systems to drive a high performing service organization.
The Service Operations Analyst III reports to the Sr. Director, Service Operations.
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. With an award-winning culture and multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we deliver technology that supports approximately more than 4,000 contracted customers and a workforce of 30 million. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational, and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
The Service Operations Analyst functions as a resource to drive operational excellence while enhancing the company’s Services offerings. This is done with a focus on key areas of operations, planning and enablement.
• Develop dashboards, tools and reports to evaluate performance baselines and targets by department, team and role
• Heavy reporting and analytical responsibilities to drive recommendations and solutions towards moving the business forward
• Develop reports and/or dashboards within Excel or SFDC that provide the telemetry Service leaders need to effectively run their business
• Provide insights to the business relating to root causes of what impacts attainment of those objectives results
• Creates new or adapts existing analyses and/or models in response to business requests
• Propose framework and cadence of the telemetry delivered to the business in partnership with Service leads
• Apply expertise to plan, lead and execute cross-departmental initiatives and transformation projects
• Research and evaluate trends in SaaS Service strategies to recommend opportunities for process improvements within assigned service department(s).
• Work closely with department leadership to inspect and advance process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
• Work with Services Operations Director in the preparation of operations policies and procedures
• Collaborate with the Talent Development Training team to ensure that process documentation exists in support of teamwide training efforts
• Develop an in-depth understanding of each/assigned department’s strategy, objectives and goals and tie them to the broader business.
• Serve as a mentor to other Service Operations Analysts
• Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in operations, project management, technology, finance or management consulting or related field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Extensive experience utilizing quantitative/business intelligence tools required.
• Prior experience utilizing SFDC and/or Tableau highly preferred
• Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of corporate operations
• Results orientated with a proven track record of flawless execution, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
• Strong project/program management experience to manage timelines and drive to outcomes
• Process-oriented, accountable and trustworthy
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth while managing multiple priorities
• Proven success in achieving results through others and being a strong team player
• Computer literate; demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
• Ability to interface with senior leadership
• Comfort and experience in ambiguous situations
• BA/BA in Computer Science, MIS, Business or equivalent related work experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.