Kronos Software Architect, Applications in Denver, Colorado
Software Architect, Applications
Dallas - Texas - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Houston - Texas - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Irvine - California - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Remote - - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
The Cloud Application Architect is responsible for the design for all business and technical aspects of the Workforce Dimensions Data Hub offering. This is a hands-on role for someone to take ownership and lead by example.
The architect must be well versed in the required tools for both high level architecture and detailed designs. Must be able to understand and communicate industry best practices.
Must be able to directly interact with other Analytics consultants and product managers to gather and document required information effectively.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a remote based position
• 2-3+ years of Google or cloud services experience required
• 8+ years of web application development
• Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, and other Google offerings centered around Web Applications and Data Analytics required
• BigQuery, Dataflow, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, Looker, GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Build
• Experience in designing and implementing SaaS data-warehouse solutions using BigQuery, transformation solutions and supporting technologies
• Experience designing web-based applications for administration and orchestration. API design and implementation, Microservices, CI/CD using GCP PaaS offerings
• Understanding of industry standard security practices
• Responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects
• Be directly involved in the business development process; specifically, delivering demos to show how data can drive business goals
• Be able to build pilot solutions and proofs of concept with minimal direction
• Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
• SQL, Python required
• Understanding of the Workforce Management, HCM or related subject areas a plus
• Machine Learning technology knowledge a plus. (BQML, TensorFlow, etc..)
• Senior Developer looking to move into an Architect role preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.