Pegasystems, Inc. Software Solutions Engineer Fellow in Denver, Colorado
The Position: As a technical expert within Pega’s Global Customer Support group, you will work directly with clients and partners to solve and translate a wide variety of production issues into technical solutions. Responsible for investigation and resolution, you will work with the customer to fully understand the issue, analyze the behavior and propose high quality workarounds/solutions in a timely manner. Ultimately, your success is measured by the success of our customers in deriving real world business value as shown by repeat business and increased adoption.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and demonstrate deep technical and procedural excellence while independently managing difficult customers and complex escalations
- Take ownership and manage the most complex customer cases while effectively setting customer expectations
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer software issues of substantial complexity
- Act as a source of expert knowledge and assist in developing other team members through mentoring and coaching
- Actively lead technical forums and share product knowledge with team members
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The ability to move seamlessly between different customer audiences and collaborate to build appropriate and successful user experience vision
- The chance to solve complex business problems for Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries
The Person: You are a software engineer who excels at complex problem solving and working directly with client stakeholders. With a broad technical background and the desire to continually learn, you enjoy being challenged and getting to the root of application issues. You have proven experience working on challenging escalations and the ability to produce quality solutions.
Qualifications will include:
- 15+ years of professional experience in a software product support, development, professional services or troubleshooting capacity
- In-depth knowledge of Java development and J2EE Architecture.
- Expertise with application servers and a range of Relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX based operating systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including poise in high pressure situations
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and resolve problems involved in integrating new technologies with our in-service products
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging production issues
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice