Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in DENVER, Colorado
Full-TIme Remote Software Engineers!
We’re looking for an experienced senior web developer who wants to have a voice in the future of our mobile architecture. We are looking for someone who can own and take responsibility for delivering the best user experience across a range of products that the organization offers on various platforms (mobile, desktop, web etc). On a daily basis, we make decisions about new libraries, tools, software architecture patterns, best practices, and UI design. If having a leading role in such decisions sounds like your thing, FluentStream is the place to be.
• 5+ years as a full-stack software developer
• Experience with frontend frameworks including React, React Native, Android, and Native iOS, and backend development (AWS Lambda, GCF, etc)
• You enjoy and thrive with being responsible for end to end delivery of product
• You are effective at communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product owners and UX
• You have great verbal communication skills
• You get excited by things like dependency injection, reactive extensions, and love to spend your spare time talking about the internals of transpilers.
• Self taught is just fine. We don’t care if you have a degree or what it is in.
We imagine a smarter business solution. And we don’t just imagine it, we build it and support our customers around the world – and that’s what you’ll be doing at this fun, fast-paced, and innovative company. Being a startup, we don’t conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be.
Why we’ll full-time you
• You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• You’re eager to share your knowledge and mentor entry level developers around you
• You’re able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done and drive a project forward
• You have a passion for continuous learning
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401k plan
• Participate in ownership of the company
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Unlimited PTO
• Paid family leave
React Native, Android Development, Swift, Mobile App Development
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 / Yearly
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: September 29, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00610-0011574370
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT