Entegee Systems Business Analyst - 62433903 - JF in Denver, Colorado
Systems Business Analyst - 62433903 - JF
Job Code: 62433903Job Location: Denver, COCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 06/18/2018Apply Now!
Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications. Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications. Responsible for interface problem solving. Responsible for gathering analyzing client business requirements in order to identify and solve problems. Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
** Will consider candidates located in Denver, CO or Roseville, MN
• 5+ years’ experience with data strategy and analysis with participation on projects with a $2M project budget or greater.
• Excellent technical writing, formal presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency and understanding of data transformation, data analysis and data management tools.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners.
• Coordinate activities across diverse projects and ensure that contributions across different teams are lined and integrated as part of an overall data strategy and delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to build a collaborative culture and relationships across an enterprise program.
• Preferred experience with SAP and SmallWorld GIS technologies.
• Preferred experience working with the utility industry.
• Minimal travel is required. 4 to 6 trips annually between Minneapolis / Denver areas
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 62433903JF
Equal Opportunity Employer